Campbell Seiler is currently a Financial Analyst intern for TUFF responsible for underwriting investments and developments, preparing financial models, and organizing client presentations.
He is a recent graduate of Miami University and the Farmer School of Business. Campbell majored in Finance and Data Analytics. He was also a key founder of his school’s Miles for the Troops philanthropy, which helps raise scholarship money for children going to college with parents in the military. Campbell was born and raised in Louisville, KY where he went to duPont Manual High School. Campbell enjoys golf, chess, traveling, and watching Kentucky basketball.
- Miami University, Bachelor of Science in Business (2019)
- Georgia Tech – Technology Enterprise Park – Atlanta, Georgia – $65 million
- Florida Institute of Technology – Campus Redevelopment – $60 million
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science – North Chicago, Illinois – $50 million
- Atlanta University Center – Central Plant Upgrade – Atlanta, Georgia – $22 million
- State of Georgia and Clayton State – Georgia State Archives – Morrow, Georgia – $41 million