Bailey Combs is currently an incoming Financial Analyst for the University Financing Foundation, Inc.
He is a recent graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and a former summer analyst with TUFF, excelling in numerous projects involved with university research parks and innovation districts.
He is formerly a member of Georgia Tech’s baseball program and an ACC Scholar Athlete. Additionally, he is the founder of Jacket for Jackets, a student athlete-led charitable event which focuses on aiding the community’s homeless population. As a student at Georgia Tech, Bailey achieved the honor of Dean’s List as well as being an active participant in the Student Athlete Finance Club.
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (2019)
- Northwell Health – Upper Eastside Manhattan – $250 million
- Georgia Tech – Yamacraw Facility – Atlanta, Georgia – $75 million
- Georgia Tech – Advanced Technology Development Center – Atlanta, Georgia – $28 million
- Georgia Tech – Technology Enterprise Park – Atlanta, Georgia – $65 million
- Florida Institute of Technology – Campus Redevelopment – $60 million
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science – North Chicago, Illinois – $50 million