Vic combines expertise in financing strategies with an interest in environmentally friendly building solutions.
He has spoken nationally on financing opportunities for sustainability and other projects, particularly for education institutions.
Vic is a CPA and 1987 graduate of Georgia Southern University. Throughout his 30 years in public accounting and senior finance positions, Vic has served domestic and international organizations across a wide range of industries. His experience includes:
- Ongoing compliance covering 30+ issuances totaling more than $900 million or exempt and taxable bonds and other financings, including compliance with ongoing continuing disclosure requirements and SEC Rule 15c2-12
- Identification and implementation of sustainability and energy conservation measures resulting in significant portfolio savings. In one case, savings exceeded 38%.
- Managing annual audit compliance for 14 entities along with related tax compliance requirements
At TUFF, Vic’s activities include ongoing monitoring and evaluation of private business use regarding project components financed with tax-exempt bond proceeds. He has handled asset management for a real estate portfolio exceeding 2.6 million square feet of facilities, 2,300 beds of student housing, and over 5,300 spaces of structured and surface parking. More broadly, Vic’s role involves assessment, analysis, and management related to real estate and ongoing business activities.
He is a member of the AICPA, the Georgia Society of CPAs, the National Association of College and University Business Officers, and US Green Building Council. Vic also supports community organizations like the Southface Institute through active membership. Previously, Vic served as Chair of the Commerce Society and was a board and executive committee member of the Atlanta Children’s Shelter.
- Georgia Southern University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting (1987)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Better Buildings Challenge
- Urban Land Institute
- Atlanta University Center – Central Plant Upgrade – Atlanta, Georgia – $22 million
- Georgia Tech – Centennial Research Building – Atlanta, Georgia – $17 million
- Georgia Tech – Cobb County Research Facility – Marietta, Georgia – $19 million
- Georgia State University – Rialto Theater – Atlanta, Georgia – $5 million
- Savannah State University – Housing – Savannah, Georgia – $22 million
- Georgia State University – Housing – Atlanta, Georgia – $40 million
- State of Georgia and Clayton State University – Georgia State Archives – Morrow, Georgia – $41 million
- Georgia Tech – Yamacraw Facility – Atlanta, Georgia – $75 million
- Georgia Gwinnett College – Classroom Building – Lawrenceville, Georgia – $10 million
- Georgia Gwinnett College – Lab Space – Lawrenceville, Georgia – $2 million
- Morehouse College – Housing – Atlanta, Georgia – $21 million
- Georgia Tech – Regional Engineering Program, Building 1 – Savannah, Georgia – $4 million
- Georgia Tech – Regional Engineering Program, Building 2 and 3 – Savannah, Georgia – $19 million
- TCSG/Savannah Technical College – Purchase of building for classroom and office – Savannah, Georgia – $4 million
- Georgia Tech – Advanced Technology Development Center – Atlanta, Georgia – $28 million
- DTAE/QuickStart and Georgia Tech – Centergy, floors 4-5 – Atlanta, Georgia – $28 million
- Georgia Tech – Technology Enterprise Park – Atlanta, Georgia – $65 million
- Florida Institute of Technology – Campus Redevelopment – $60 million
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science – North Chicago,Illinois – $50 million
- Bridgeside Point Building Acquisition – Enhancing Life Sciences Node in Pittsburgh, PA – $56M
- 250 East Ponce Building Acquisition – Developing Nursing Innovation Community for Emory University’s Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing Learning Center, Decatur, GA – $57M